Do you leak when you cough, sneeze or exercise?
Do you have trouble getting to the toilet on time?
Are you always going to the toilet?
Annoying and embarrassing bladder problems can have a huge impact on your life. You might find yourself avoiding enjoyable activities, arranging your daily routine around where the nearest toilets are or waking up exhausted because your bladder has interrupted your sleep.
Many women experience bladder leakage. No matter how light, it’s not normal. You don’t have to live with it or suffer in silence. In most cases, bladder problems can be cured or managed better.
- Leaking urine when you cough, sneeze or exercise
- Rushing to the toilet with an overwhelming urge to go
- Leaking urine on the way to the toilet
- Going to the toilet frequently
- Having your sleep interrupted by the need to urinate
- Feeling like you haven’t emptied your bladder properly
- Having to return to the toilet soon after urinating
- Difficulty getting started or having to strain to empty your bladder
Possible Causes Of Bladder Problems:
- Pregnancy & childbirth
- Poor pelvic floor muscle function
- Poor fluid & toileting habits
- Chronic cough
- Strenuous sports
- Ageing & menopause
- Neurological conditions
How We Can Help:
Evidence shows that you can successfully treat these bladder problems through a personalised pelvic health rehab program designed and managed by a specifically trained Pelvic floor Physiotherapist. At Beyond Wellness Physiotherapy we specialise in designing a personalised pelvic health rehab program exclusively for you.
What To Expect:
- A thorough assessment to establish your goals, pelvic floor requirements and treatment plan
- Design of a personalised pelvic floor muscle exercise program
- Progression of your program and application to daily activities
- Instruction in good bladder habits, fluid intake and bladder training.