Dr. Ankita Sharma, PTSenior Consultant Physiotherapist & Founder
Senior Physiotherapist; Female Pelvic Floor Rehab Practitioner; Certified Manual Therapist Practitioner; Certified Yoga Instructor; Certified Pre-natal & Post-natal Exercise Specialist, Lactation Consultant, and Founder of Beyond Wellness
Dr. Ankita Sharma is a well grounded, humble and caring human being and professional Physiotherapist.
She has over 8 years of hands on experience in Orthopaedic & Neurological, Gynaecological, Paediatric, Adults & Geriatric cases in both Government and Private hospitals in Delhi & NCR as a Clinical Physiotherapist.
She always look forward to continuing Educating and empowering her patients, spec. WOMEN along with promoting Health and Wellbeing in every possible way. She believes in using the evidence-based practice for treating her patients.
- Currently working as Senior Physiotherapist and Female Pelvic Floor Rehab Practitioner at Beyond wellness Physiotherapy.
- Consultant Women's Health Physiotherapist at Apollo Cradle Women's and Children Hospital, Shakti Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)
- Lactation Consultant at Apollo Cradle Women's and Children Hospital, Shakti Khand, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad (U.P)
- Previously worked as Head Physiotherapist at Bhagwan Mahavir Hospital, Rohini.
- Worked in various Private and Government setups in Delhi/NCR such as G.B PANT HOSPITAL, Dr. HEDGEWAR AROGYAN SANSTHAN HOSPITAL etc.
- Worked as a Clinical Physiotherapist at AMAR JYOTI INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY, Karkardooma, New Delhi
Qualifications and Certifications:
- Bachelor's of Physiotherapy (B.P.T) from University of Delhi in 2013 from AMAR JYOTI INSTITUTE OF PHYSIOTHERAPY.
- Certificate course in Non-invasive and Invasive Female Pelvic Floor Rehabilitation
- Certificate course in Female Sex Health Rehab Practitioner
- Specialisation in Antenatal/Postnatal Exercise's
- Certificate in Multi-style Yoga from Rishikesh, India
- Certificate course in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy (OMT)
- Certificate course in Clinical NeuroDynamics.
Interests and Hobbies: Cooking, Reading spiritual and motivational books, watching sci-fiction movies and spending quality time with family.
Would you like to find out How we can Help?
Choose Which One Works Best For You...
What our Patients have to say
As we say do the basics right, rest every thing will fall into the place. This is exactly what Dr. Ankita does. She goes to the root cause of the problem & then gives the treatment accordingly She is a thorough professional & take good care of her patients. I got 100% satisfactory result for my back pain. I highly recommend Beyond wellness. Thanks Dr. Ankita for the fabulous work you do. Cheers.Ashish Nigam Back Pain patient
I must say beyond wellness is the best Physiotherapy & rehabilitation centre in this area. I visited the clinic multiple times for previous great experiences , specially this time for my mother regarding both shoulder pain & restricted movements. Words won’t express my feelings but heartfelt thanks to Dr. Ankita for the sincere efforts, hard work & devotion which made my mother absolutely alright. Thank you so much. Keep your humbleness & great hospitality always.Dr. Shivendra Singh General Surgeon
Dr. Ankita is very professional and an efficient physiotherapist. She is very hands-on with genuine care for her patients. She helped my mom in relieving her acute knee pain. Thank you again Doctor!Shazia Khan Knee Pain patient
I have been visiting the centre since the month of April’21 and it’s truly been a great experience. Three months back, I suffered from a terrible sciatica pain radiating from lower back to my right leg. When I first consulted Dr. Ankita, I could neither move around properly, pick up the items if they fall on the floor and would even need help to do basic stuff. My body was tilted badly to one side. With consistent treatment, I am 95% improved and I can very well do most of the things I couldn’t before. My tilt is gone, pain is gone and life is again back to normal. Can’t thank Dr. Ankita enough for being a great physiotherapist who truly cares for her patients, put her best in the treatment and motivates you to live a happy and healthy life. She is the best physiotherapist anyone can ever consult!Sukanya Bhagi Back Pain patient